Monday, May 11, 2009

The Authors



LIM JIA HOE
Hello, my name is Lim Jia Hoe, just a normal student who sometimes skip classes due to his evil side. Anyway, I’m a student from MMU, majoring in Media Innovation and about this blog.

What about this blog?

This is a blog which we students are gather around to discuss or share their endless creative path, it just never ends :D

What to expect from this class?
Well, creative thinking teaches how to define the real creativity or more like building a strong foundation on the way to be creative. Throughout the lectures, it’s interesting to touch on the mind maps. I’ve been intro to mind map ever since I was on secondary school, teachers uses to mind maps to help us memorize the facts and points.

However, in FCM’s Creative Studies, it’s somehow different from the days that I what I’ve learnt in the course. What do I really expect to learn is from common mind maps to “radiant thinking”; I’m really looking forward to learn this skill. :D

LINK


TAY SHEN THUU

Essential English Dictionary

adj.
1.
having the ability or power to create
2.
promoting construction or creation
(a person directly involved in a creative marketing process; the product of a designer directly involved in a creative marketing process; a series ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/creative )

TAY SHEN THUU English Dictionary

adj.
1. a "create" activity
2. cr8? TV?
(as long you created something that he or she or you fell ... , u did creativity.)
*use your creativity when you see "...".
I AM

I WAN


LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment